4-20-21 Little River CKTL Meet at Lyons – 4:30
1. Masks are required at concessions and in the restrooms.
2. No limit for the number of spectators, those in attendance should wear a mask when social distancing is not possible.
3. Athletes should wear a mask when checking in for their event or addressing a meet official.
4. Athletes should wear a mask when in high concentration areas such as around events and the start or finish line.
1. 6 Teams: Little River, Lyons, Marion, Sterling, Haven, Canton-Galva
2. Coaches’ meeting is at 4:00 under the picnic area west of the home bleachers
3. All individual events will be: 10-8-6-4-2-1, Relays: 10-8-6-4-2
4. Starter: Tom Moore
5. Please use the facility in an appropriate manner and help to keep it clean. Coaches and administrators – please help in making sure this is accomplished.
6. All parents and non-participating students should remain outside of the track during running events. We ask that team camps remain outside the fence.
7. Concessions – Behind the home stadium bleachers - A voucher for one food item and drink will be provided to visiting coaches and bus drivers and adult workers
8. Bus parking – Concrete east lot
9. Restrooms are located near the concession stand area on the north side of stands
10. If you have questions please find Wayne Morrow (email@example.com, 316-573-5809)
Little River CKTL TRACK MEET at Lyons
Tuesday, April 20th, 2021
FIELD EVENTS 4:30
RUNNING EVENTS – 5:30 p.m.