4-22-21 Goessel JH WSL Quint – 4:00 pm
1. Teams: Goessel, Little River, Peabody-Burns, Wakefield, Centre
2. Starter: Tom Moore
3. Coach’s/scratch meeting will take place at 3:30 in the press box.
4. Please use the facility in an appropriate manner and help to keep it clean. Coaches and administrators – please help in making sure this is accomplished.
5. All spectators and students should remain outside the track during the running events unless their event has been called. Team camps must be outside of the track and not in the bleachers.
6. Concessions are located in the press box. A voucher for a food item and drink will be provided to coaches and bus drivers.
7. Buses may park buses east or north of the track on Cedar Street or Athletic Drive.
8. Restrooms are located at the east end of the press box.
9. If you have questions please find Brian Lightner (press box) or Curtis Guhr (finish line).
Scoring and Awards
1. All events will be: 8-6-4-2-1, relays: 8-6-4-2
2. Ribbons will be given for 1st – 3rd places for all events.
3. Results will be available immediately following the meet and will be emailed to administrators and posted online.
4. Live Results throughout the meet can be accessed here. Meet Results
- Masks are required at concessions and in the restrooms.
- No limit for the number of spectators, those in attendance should wear a mask when social distancing is not possible.
- Athletes should wear a mask when checking in for their event or addressing a meet official.
- Athletes should wear a mask when in high concentration areas such as around events and the start or finish line.
Order of Events
4-22-21 Goessel JH WSL Quint
Shot (inside ring) 8G 7G
Shot (outside ring) 8B 7B
Discus (Northeast of track) 7G 8G
Discus (Northwest of track) 7B 8B
Long Jump (outside east pit) 8B 7B
Long Jump (outside west pit) 8G 7G
Triple Jump (inside east pit) 7G 8G
Triple Jump (inside west pit) 7B 8B
High Jump (north pit) 8G 8B
High Jump (south pit) 7B 7G
Pole Vault 7G 8G 7B 8B
(Will vault together if possible)
ORDER OF RUNNING EVENTS:
7th girls, 8th girls, 7th boys and 8th boys unless noted differently.
If participation numbers warrant, divisions may be combined for specific races or relays.
Girls and Boys 3200 M
Girls 1600 M Run (7th only)
Boys 1600 M Run (7th only)
Girls 200 Hurdles (5 flights, 30” girls)
Boys 200 Hurdles (5 flights, 30” boys)
Girls 100 M Low Hurdles (10 flights, 30”)
Boys 100 M Low Hurdles (10 flights, 33”)
Girls 100m Dash
Boys 100m Dash
Girls 1600m Run (8th)
Boys 1600m Run (8th)
Girls 4x100m Relay
Boys 4x100m Relay
Girls 400m Dash
Boys 400m Dash
Girls 4x200m Relay
Boys 4x200m Relay
Girls 800m Run
Boys 800m Run
Girls 200m Dash
Boys 200m Dash
Girls Medley Relay (100/100/200/400)
Boys Medley Relay (100/100/200/400)