BERAEN CKTL HS TRACK MEET AT GOESSEL
APRIL 27, 2021 AT 4:30
6 Teams: Berean Academy, Goesel, Little River, Herington, Centre, Fairfield
2. Coaches’ meeting is at 4:00 in the press box.
3. All individual events will be: 10-8-6-4-2-1, Relays: 10-8-6-4-2
4. Starter: Dale Downing
5. Please use the facility in an appropriate manner and help to keep it clean. Coaches and administrators –
please help in making sure this is accomplished.
6. All parents and non-participating students should remain outside of the track during running events. We ask
that team camps remain outside the track and away from the bleachers.
7. Concessions and snacks are located at the west end of the press box. A concessions voucher will be
available for coaches, administrators, bus drivers, and workers.
8. Bus parking is east of the track on Cedar Street or north of the track on Athletic Park Drive. Please do not
park buses in the parking lot located immediately north of the school.
9. Restrooms are located at the east end of the press box.
10. If you have questions please find Josh Brinkerhoff, Brian Lightner or Curtis Guhr.
1. Entry fee: N/A
2. Admission: N/A
3. Surfaces: Spikes should be ¼ inch for all track/jumping events. Any athletes caught with a longer size will be
disqualified. Discus and Shot put are concrete. Javelin runway is grass.
5. All field events will be the best of four attempts, except high jump and pole vault.
6. We will be using a FAT (fully automatic timing) system. Unofficial times will not be given at the finish line.
Results will be posted underneath the east bleachers once they are available.
7. For races 800 meters or longer (including relays), each competitor (just anchor leg for relays) will be
given a hip number when they check in that must be placed on the right hip.
Scoring and Awards
1. Medals shall be given to first, second, and third place finishers in each individual event. Only first place
medals are to be given in relay events. The first four entries and first relay from each school will be scored
per CKTL by-laws.
2. Results will be available immediately following the meet, will be posted online, and emailed to AD’s.
Meet Order of Events
Event 1St 2nd
Shot Put (South ring) Girls Boys
Discus (East Ring) Boys Girls
Long Jump Boys Girls
(Outside West Pit)
Triple Jump Girls Boys
(Inside West Pit)
High Jump Boys Girls
Javelin Boys Girls
Pole Vault Girls Boys
Girls 3200m Run
Boys 3200m Run
Girls 4x800m Relay
Boys 4x800m Relay
Girls 100m Hurdles
Boys 110m High Hurdles
Girls 100m Dash
Boys 100m Dash
Girls 1600m Run
Boys 1600m Run
Girls 4x100m Relay
Boys 4x100m Relay
Girls 400m Dash
Boys 400m Dash
Girls 300m Hurdles
Boys 300m Hurdles
Girls 800m Run
Boys 800m Run
Girls 200m Dash
Boys 200m Dash
5 Minutes Break
Girls 4x400m Relay
Boys 4x400m Relay
Goessel Track & Locations Map below